Sunday, May 31, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!


    



     However you got here, I'd like to thank you for stopping by. This is my home on the wide web, and where I'll post any of my reviews, guides, and random posts about consumer electronics, gadgets, and services I find that aren't quite household names. Many people could name the tech giants which make everything we use, from phones to laptop, but the sticker price of many of these devices from such manufacturers leaves something to be desired. However, there's a whole world out there of tech and gadgets which are manufactured by lesser known companies, whose products are just as great, if not better, than the big names, and often for significantly better prices and deals. 

    Whether it's a storebrand or start-up, these type of products often lack the massive amounts of marketing that push the latest gadgets. They rely on word-of-mouth and consumer reviews to push sales of their product. I also plan to break the stereotypes of such brands for having lackluster quality and shoddy production. While some products out there do cut some major corners that we, the buyer, end up paying for in grief and money, there are amazing things to be found, and I'd like to do my part to bring these to light.

    So thanks again, and please feel free to leave comments or questions about a particular product or service you've experience with or would like to see.



~Foxx


No comments:

Post a Comment